Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mom

As my Mother ages, the changes in her health are becoming more and more scary. Watching her mental breakdowns is one of the hardest things I've ever had to see.
My Mom has always been one of the strongest people I have ever known. Raising 9 children is not an easy thing. Even with some mistakes, all of her children love her with all their heart.
I can only see this as her eventual transition from this life to the Eternities. Through this, I can only pray that she won't experience too much pain or discomfort.
I know at the end of this transition, she will return to her true home full of happiness.

Comments:
My Prayers are with her!!
 
I believe this is one of the hardest challenges of life. My prayers are with her also. I have also admired your mom
 
Wow! Danny I am sooo sorry! I can't even imagine watching someone you love suffer so much. Our prayers are with you!
 
I am so sorry you have to go through this. My heart and prayers are with you!
 
Danny remember the Lord is their for us during trying times. Mom K and I are going through the same period with her parents. Daddy died and Mom is worse. Grandma Sonntag and Shepard are older. We are older. Life has it's challenges and it's joys. Remember the joy and good times and you will be happy. Love you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?