Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Future




As my children grow, I am awed. It is amazing to see the changes they go through. I love watching their personalities develop. Kara is so full of unconditional love. Sure, she does the normal annoying 2 year old things, but she is always quick to say "Me sorry Daddy". She loves to "read" books and have books read to her. My girl is very good at making messes. She likes to put her toys or any other items into organized lines according to categories. I know she will follow in her mother's footsteps. Someday she will share all the love in her heart with her own children.
Christopher is just 7 months old now and he is already growing into a miniature man. He and I enjoy having "grunting sessions". I'll let out some manly grunts and growls and he follows suite. It's just the best way for two guys to bond. I hope I can do the right things to help him grow into a better man than I. Having a son is the most amazing thing. I see in him all the things I once was. I think of his potential and hope he takes advantage of the opportunities I didn't. I know someday he will be a great man.
These things will happen mostly because of the mother they have been blessed with.

Comments:
Your Kids are the cutest. Kara cracks me up! And Christopher is just so fun to be with.!
 
Thank you so much Honey. Yes we have wonderful children. It's amazing to watch them grow and learn. I love you
 
I can't believe how beautiful they are getting and how BIG!
 
You are right Danny. Children are amazing. Keep being the best father you can.
 
I love those Kids they make me laugh
 
Have I mentioned - I love this picture of you and Christopher?!?!? It is the cutes EVER!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?