Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MY HEROES


Part 1

The Defender
"The never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way."
For over 68 years, that is the motto Superman has lived by.
The Truth? That every human being has an inborn right to freedom.
Justice for all that have been treated unjustly.
The American Way? The tradition of unselfishly defending the above items.
This world is imperfect, there are always people who will do evil. Superman's battle is never ending. So must ours be.
Superman is selfless. He is a great example of doing for others despite one's own safety. He charges into battle, defending innocents, regardless of any danger to himself. While he is invulnerable, he would do the same if he could be harmed. If Superman was a mortal human, his heart and courage would be the same.
Superman saves people regardless of their station in life. He would rescue a homeless man just as sure as he would the President of the United States (Yes, even the current one).
Superman has always stood as a patriotic symbol. He was shown fighting against the enemies of World War 2. If not for political correctness, I am sure he would be shown fighting the enemies we face today. In my mind, he is.
Though fictional, Superman embodies all the best of humanity.

Comments:
I love that you love superman so much. It is kinda neat to read your thoughts as to why.
 
I think my favorite part about Superman are his granny panties.
 
Jocularity, Jocularity.
 
Oh don't get me wrong, superman is a total stud, I just think that the granny panties are his way of saying, hey, i'm a little bit human too. And maybe, just maybe, I might be a woman under this underwear.
 
I think mabey someone might be jealous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?